To connect with like-minded supply chain professionals & HR Professional from all over the world, gain access to exclusive industry events, and stay up-to-date with our in-depth news coverage of the latest happenings in the supply chain (SCM) & Human Resource (HR) sector. Enroll now for instant membership and enjoy exclusive member’s benefits by being a member of CPTC Alumni Association (CAA).
Alumni associations are societies of graduates or, more broadly, of former students of CPTC. Alumni associations offer a variety of benefits and services that help alumni maintain connections.
Alumni associations organize:
- Social events
- Publish newsletters & Annual Magazines,
- Raise funds for the CAA or the alma mater.
- Annual events i.e. Retreat, Picnic, Iftar Party, Eid-reunion
- Support new alumni
- Build up a forum for friendships and business relationships with people of similar background.
- Discount: Members will be entitled to discounts for all CPTC’s events and its training programmes.
- Free copies of magazine or News Letter
- Information Sharing:Access to all members i.e. Job opportunity, announcement for Training or importstyle=”font-size: 15px;”ant professional news through Social Media i.e. Gmail Group, Whatsapp Group, Facebook Group, Linkedin etc.
- Recognition: Member will recognize of professionals based on their skills and knowledge.
- Contribution:Members who are keen to give back to the community can explore participating in various initiatives hosted by CPTC, such as becoming trainer and facilitator, as well as providing professional advisory support.
There are 3 types of Member will be entitled of CPTC Alumni Association (CAA).
- General Member: Any students, Graduates, Service Holder can be the General Member by paying the fixed amount of Membership fee.
- Life Member: Any Professional who has Min 3 years Experience on related jobs, 2years of CAA General Member, Member of any other reputed professional Society (i.e. BSCMS, BIHRM, etc.) can be the Life Member by paying the fixed amount of Membership fee.
- Executive Council Member: These members will be selected/nominated/elected among the life members of CAA. Major part of EC Members will be formed by 11 (Eleven) Life Members. They will be selected for 2 years respectively. All of functions & activities will be operate as per constitution/operating policy of CAA.